SUEVIO, hereby grants you access to www.Suevio.com and invites to learn about and purchase the products and services we provide. SUEVIO further reserves the right to amend and/or delete parts of the content without any obligation to notify you thereof.
Instability Of The Internet
- The Internet is an inherently unstable medium. Errors, omissions, interruptions and delays of service may occur at any time. As a result we accept no responsibility in respect of such errors, omissions, interruptions or delays.
- We do not guarantee that this site will operate either fully or in part on any specific computer equipment or in any specific software.
- We accept no liability whatsoever (whether in contract, negligence, breach of duty including statutory duty or any other cause of action) for any damage, temporary or permanent, occurring to either electronic equipment or software that might occur while using this site.
Information On This Website
When you visit our Web Site, you may provide us with two types of information:
- personally identifiable information that you knowingly choose to disclose, which is collected on an individual basis, and
- general user information that does not contain personally identifiable information, which is collected on an aggregate basis as you browse the Web Site. In some cases, if you choose not to provide us with requested information, you may not be able to access all of our Web Site’s content or services.
Links To Other Sites
On this website you may be offered links to other sites which we hope will be of interest. However, we have no control over such sites and do not endorse them. You agree that we are not responsible for the availability or content of, or products and services available on, those websites.
- Nothing in this agreement in any way excludes or restricts our liability for negligence causing death or personal injury or for fraudulent misrepresentation or for anything which may not legally be restricted. Nor does it affect consumers’ statutory rights.
- We disclaim all representations, warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied by statute, collaterally or otherwise, regarding this website, including fitness for a particular purpose, satisfactory quality, merchantability, or non-infringement.
- We exclude all liability including breach of contract, tort, negligence and misrepresentation, breach of duty including statutory duty or any other cause of action with respect to this website or any websites which link to this website or any products or services available on such linked websites.
- Without prejudice to the previous paragraph, in no event (including our own negligence) will we be liable for any:
- economic losses (including, without limit, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings);
- loss of goodwill or reputation;
- special, indirect or consequential losses; or
- damage to or loss of data with respect to this website or any websites which link to this website or any products or services available on such linked websites.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us in connection with the use of this website. Any failure by us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision and that other provisions remain in full force and effect.
Law And Jurisdiction
This contract is governed by the law of US and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of US.